Modern Lovers is a group of supporters who are helping Gerard & Kelly Foundation produce a new chapter of the Modern Living project in France in Fall 2019.
Modern Living is a series of performances and videos sited in iconic modern homes. Gerard & Kelly mine these “ruins” of modernism for their hidden choreographies and radical social experiments. For this new chapter of the project, Gerard & Kelly engage the architecture of Le Corbusier at the Villa Savoye and his home Paris home, the Appartement-Atelier.
With a gift of $5,000 you will receive:
- A framed, limited edition print by Gerard & Kelly that combines a choreographic score with the plan for Le Corbusier’s Villa Savoye
- An invitation for two to the opening night performance and reception at the Villa Savoye in Paris (Sept 28, 2019)
- An invitation for two to the opening night performance and reception at the Appartement-Atelier in Paris (Oct 16, 2019)
- An invitation for two to a special preview screening in New York City of Gerard & Kelly’s new film shot on location at the Villa Savoye (April/May 2020)
- Acknowledgement in all publications as a Producer for the new film
Please join us by making a tax-deductible contribution HERE and supporting Modern Living in France. Thank you so much for your consideration of our work — Brennan + Ryan